Monday, July 26, 2010

If you have ance scars how would you hide them best with make up?

I have clear forhead and my checks are the part that have small scaring from picking when I was in high school. I like liquid foundation but I have found that powder look flakie





How would you best hide the scars





I get all kinds of guys hollaring at me but still like your inputIf you have ance scars how would you hide them best with make up?
Use your regular foundation (make sure its the EXACT shade) and add a little powder and a dab of blush. Sounds like alot but it looks totally real for me i have the same problem =DIf you have ance scars how would you hide them best with make up?
Keep using your liquid foundation. Then use powder foundation over that.


That's what I do and it covers nicely.


Then add some blush or bronzer and you'll be good to go!


good luck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment