Sunday, July 25, 2010

Whats a good way to remove pimple scars on your face?

I have a lot of pimple scars on my face.... and I was wondering if there was a home remedy or medicine from walgreens or something that cane remove them. I know it takes time, but I'm looking for something that isn't oil based. I heard mederma was good, but it cost a lot of $$. Help! Please. My senior portrait is coming soon D: %26gt;.%26lt;Whats a good way to remove pimple scars on your face?
A cheap way to help scars is buy vitamin E gel capsules from any local drug store, break one open with a pin, and put the vitamin E onto the scars. I used vitamin E oil for my surgery scars, so if it can help with my scars it can help with yours!





Hope it helps!Whats a good way to remove pimple scars on your face?
clean it with dove soap first then use an acne pad after 5 mins after the cleaning of the dove soap OR use toothpaste and leave it on there for as least 1-2 mins


do it twice a day to really get it down
treat your scar with cucumber or tomato





-Slice up a tomato or cucumber every day and place it over your face to quickly reduce your scars.
well pro active works
mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment