Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to remove scars caused by spots..?

On my face i have a few scars caused by spots, they make it look like i actually have alot more spots than I do.


What could i use to remove or reduce the scars?


I have oily skin.


Thankyou.How to remove scars caused by spots..?
Go to BOOTS and have a look at Bio-Oil or vitamin e capsules. (You burst the capsules and rub it on your skin). I tried these capsules on a scar and it helped thugh didn't take it away completely.How to remove scars caused by spots..?
Maderma is an amazing scar healer. It is one of the few Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved scar treatment products. Fairly affordable. About $21.99 for 1.7oz tube.





I had a large 4'; long scar on my forehead, after using Maderma for a six month period the scar was about 50% as noticeable.





There are other treatments out there, this specific one was recommended to me and since using it I haven't felt the need to search for any others.
lope cream

No comments:

Post a Comment