Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats the best fade away cream for acne scars?

i use clearasil for my zits. i have coco butter n palmers fade away cream. is there a better one? is there one that if i use it everyday most of my ance scars would be gone by the end of june?Whats the best fade away cream for acne scars?
Nanolia Fade cream extra strength I've been using it for about 3 weeks and everyone keeps telling me how much my skin has cleared and I see that the scars on my forehead are almost completele gone ... So I think you should give it a try!Whats the best fade away cream for acne scars?
. Place a dab on acne scar or add one drop of tea tree oil to warm water and place on the area where there is acne scar . Tea Tree Oil soap also is very effective. You can also apply lavender essential oil to your scar.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment