Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

Hey


my skin is pretty clear-ish now,


but i still have a bunch of little pink marks on my skin, and it makes me look like i have really bad skin.





i wear concealer %26amp; foundation and stuff but they dont really go away..


what are some (non-expensive) ways to make them dissapear?How to get rid of acne scars?
I am exactly like you ! I had really bad acne , and my skin is clear now. The dermatologist put me on acutane. I still have this little red spot all over my face, and I cover them exactly like you. In 2 months i am getting some treatment from the dermatologist to help make them fade. Ive tried the over the counter stuff, and most of it doesnt help. They all have some type of oil which just makes you break out even more. If i was you go to your doctor or dermatologist. (:How to get rid of acne scars?
A medium chemical peel with either lactic acid or glycolic acid. You can get a good 20-35% peel on amazon. It really works. Then you better protect with a good sunscreen preferably one with zinc oxide.
The lotion for proactive helps get rid of scars very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment