Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I get rid of my acne scars?

I have had acne since I was 9. Now, as a college student, it is mostly just scars.





Any way I can get rid of them?How can I get rid of my acne scars?
There are things you can do, depending on the types of scars, raised, ice-pick or depressed fibrotic. But they are not over-the-counter. You should be talking with a dermatologist. There are things such as lasers, dermabrasion, chemical peels


and more.


Try looking at this page for more info.


http://www.healthyu-skin.org/acne_scars.鈥?/a>How can I get rid of my acne scars?
Scars can be removed by massaging cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin E oil or taking capsules. More home remedies are listed at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/stretchmarks鈥?/a>
Vitamin E and K can help reduce the appearance of scars. Make-up can help too.





Keep in mind that the scars might diminish over time as well.





Hope this helps!
Try vitamin E applied directly to the scar/skin . It helps the skin to heal and repair itself. You can get the vitamin in a capsule form and just break the capsule to apply or buy the actual vitamin E oil. Unfortunately a scar is just that, a scar, so you may always have some form of a dimple or discoloration to the skin.
Are they really deep scars? Because if they are just scars from the more recent breakouts then they will heal on their own (even though that doesn't help you for fixing them right Now)


But your face skin is one of the areas that cycles through new skin cells at a bit of a faster rate (therefore the healing happens faster)


Also I would Not reccomend vitamin E because it requires oil and if you were prone to acne all those years then you probably know not to let the oil go anywhere near your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment