Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of scars all over your body???

I have all these ugly scars all over my legs and srms cause when I was younger I had rashes and now I have rashes. ANy help here???How to get rid of scars all over your body???
Try some tea tree oil...











http://australian.lifetips.com/cat/59104鈥?/a>











Dry Skin, Rashes, Dermatitis


The natural healing properties of the oil of melaleuca alternifolia are very good to treat skin conditions such a dermatitis and rashes. They are most effective for these conditions when treated with tea tree oil antiseptic cream. This soothes and conditions the skin as well as healing it. Some conditions will also be helped by the use of tea tree oil skin care soap.How to get rid of scars all over your body???
you can get certain scar cream at walgreens and walmart it really does help. I have used it before and u just put a little on every night and its gone in no time! Hope I helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment