Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quick way to get rid or reduce scars?

I used to cut myself (don't mock, it's not funny or stupid, it was the easiest thing) and now I have some scars, does anyone know a way of reducing them? They're not red just pale but visible lines. I have bio-oil but it's not as effective as I thought it would be. Anyone?Quick way to get rid or reduce scars?
I've heard that Mederma is supposed to work fairly well. If nothing else, just ask a dermatologist. They should be more than willing to help.





And even if you can't find anything to eliminate the scars completely, you could just view them as something that you've overcome. Yes, they're a (probably painful) reminder of your past, but that's what it is-your past. It's something that you were strong enough to get through.Quick way to get rid or reduce scars?
I've heard Mederma is a great but I've never tried it. I have a lot of scars from a rambunctious childhood and I've only used home remedies to reduce the appearance of my scars. Here are some of the more effective ones I've tried:





1. Aloe vera (if you can get it fresh from the plant it'll be the most potent)





2. Vitamin E oil (you can find it at most health stores or even drug stores, sold in caplet form)





3. Take a lemon, empty out the pulp and juice into an oyster/clam shell and let it sit in your closet (limit the amount of light you expose it to) for about 3 days or so and then apply to scars -- not terribly convenient I know.





You can even mix aloe vera with vitamin e oil to make it work faster (it does too). Don't expect a miracle though, it took me about 2 weeks to see a visible difference and I applied one of those (I tried different remedies on different scars to see which worked best) remedies each night.





Oh, and honey works well for scars too.
Use vitamin E pills. Find the gel kind, pop a hole in them with a needle or sharp pin. Put the gel directly onto the scar. I don't have acne scars, but I've used it for getting rid of scars from getting stiches. This works really well. Goodluck:)
try vitamin E oil that helped me with my scars and it worked you can get it at any drug store or health store. Just rub it in at lease 2xs a day.
Vitamin E pills don't work. Tried it.


Use Palmer's coco butter scar reducing cream!


WORKS!!
Try Mederma,Scar Zone and there is Perfer On! These are what I use for acne scars and C section scar!
try miltons's fluid, its sterilising fluid what they use on babies bottles
try mederma for scars
prefer on

No comments:

Post a Comment