Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

I got purple, flat, acne scars on my cheeks. How do I get rid of them? Its really hard to go to a dermatologist coz my parents don't have the time. So, I'll have to get rid of my scars myself. Is there anything that I can use to get rid of my scars and where do i buy them? I would really appreciate your help. ThxHow to get rid of acne scars?
For acne scars, the best thing would be Topical Vitamin-C and Copper peptide. I would suggest topical vitamin-C first because it is cheap and effective. Topical vitamin-C can decrease the brown spots caused by acne and they can fill up depressed scars as vitamin-c stimulates collagen production. Plus you can make it at home. check out the link below for the scientific study of topical vitamin-C and how to make a homemade version.How to get rid of acne scars?
anything with hydroquinone will help. it helps reduce dark spots.





any product that says skin brightener on it...will probably have it.





it was referred as a skin lightener...but people got the wrong idea...so now its referred to a brightener. :)
Vitamin E lotion and salicyclic acid.
I never had acne scars but have scars on my legs. I bought the expensive scar patches %26amp; used them as directed. They didnt smooth out or reduce redness, I just lost $80. I would say your best bet would be a dermetologist

No comments:

Post a Comment