Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can you get rid of scars?

I used to be a cutter.......I regret doin it......and now Im trying to get rid of the scars. Is there any other way besides surgery?!!How can you get rid of scars?
get some scar creamHow can you get rid of scars?
merderma it got rid of my big scar my eye
You can always tru cocoa butter scar remover. It will lessen the appearance of the scar, im not sure it will remove it. try any scar remover found over the counter. good luck, and i am glad your safe now.
I use cocoa butter to help hide the pain.


lol.





*true story.





%26lt;3


stranger.





(it takes a while, but lather it on your wrist/leg twice a day for a month or so and they will start to disappear or get smaller, atleast. A big tub is like... 9 bucks? It's worth it.)
rub garlic and onions on it i tried it once and it worked, oh yeah but then wait 2 min. then wash them off and rub some lotion
maderma lotion
I used a product called scar no more on a scar I had on my face (my nose). It will either reduce the scars or remove them completly. it takes time. It's an organic oil and it smells great! They say between 1-6 months (depending on how old the scars are). you can get it on amazon for like 12 bucks. Lasts a long time.
you might what to try Palmer's cocoa butter cream it treats scars like you didn't have any, go to your local Wal-Mart you should find it there or a beauty supply store.
maderma cream witch you can get over the counter. or sporran
Cocoa Butter works wonders. I can personally say that this works. I have gotten rid of many scars this way, on myself, and my children. It even has worked on surgical scars. It taks some time, but is worth it, and it is very economical.


The key is putting it on twice a day, and it has to be 100% cocoa butter.


You can buy this at any drug store, usually by the lotion. I would recommend the solid stick, it is easy to put on, and costs around a dolalr, and it lasts really long. You should see some results after about two weeks.
coco butter or shea butter every day will fade em. if they are really bad you'll need the surgery. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment