Sunday, July 25, 2010

How Do You Get Rid Of Acne/Acne Scars?

I have mild acne on my forehead, a cumple of big bumps on both of my cheeks. How do i get rid of this ****???!!!! I also have these scars on my face from when i was picking on my acne when i was little. Its just lowering my self-esteem day by day when i go out!





P.S. I've tried everything, Oxy, Clearasil, and Proactive. None of it really works on my face!!How Do You Get Rid Of Acne/Acne Scars?
Use Acne Free It get's rid of even my worst blehishes!How Do You Get Rid Of Acne/Acne Scars?
try minocycline, its an oral medication that reduces the amount of oil that your glands secrete. it requires a prescription, so see a dermatologist
Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment