Monday, July 26, 2010

How big of a turnoff to a guy are acne scars?

not a face full of them, but light dots here and there.How big of a turnoff to a guy are acne scars?
I am sure you are fine the way you are. I have acne and it is annoying so I understand.How big of a turnoff to a guy are acne scars?
well as ';Rumbo'; said; you are in control with most guys... they got one thing on their mind and scars ain't it... i have always had acne, i think i was born with it... but it wasn't until i went around the world as a marine (16.5 yrs old) that i began to understand how unimportant having those was... females were all over me once i was at my fitnes peak and could care less about them (the scars i mean) myself... just don't let how you feel about them control how you interact with guys... you wouldn't let it bother you when in the company of your female friends so... get busy..!
Light dots are okay as long as the girl portrays herself as being unconcerned with them.





A face full of them with hindered confidence not so hot.
Not a big deal to me. Its all about how you present yourself and carry yourself. Girls with bad complexions can be just as sexy as girls with good ones.
Try some home remedies.





consult a dermatologist if you really feel bad abt it .






not that much... just make sure you take care of your face in a way that you don't have big acne's. ;)
No, wouldnt put me off one bit. I can't speak for all guys though.
not that much they are happy you have a vagina take advantage
you no its not on the out side that matters its whats inside that matters!
not much to me, if they blend in.


if your cute, it really doesn't matter
eww get away from me scarface
not that much





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment