Sunday, July 25, 2010

What to do about dark cutting scars?

I've had problems with cutting for a while, but i've stopped. The problem is that i scar strangely. I have very fair skin but when i scar it turns dark brown. Now that i've stopped i'm stuck with these dark brown scars that refuse to fade, some of them are over a year old. Please help, these scars are just reminders that I could do better without.What to do about dark cutting scars?
Palmers Cocoa Butter works wonders!What to do about dark cutting scars?
There are different types of cream to lighten the scar or remove it all together. You could use a whitening cream, or i think the other thing you could use is called maderma,I'm not exactly sure if that is the name or not.





Its really strange though that your skin scars dark, i have pale skin as well and my scars are pink and barely noticeable. But hopefully my suggestions helped.
I used to cut myself too and Ive got some pretty ugly scars on my calves (which is a stupid place to cut) and I'm dealing with the same things. What I've heard is using mederma works great, but you have to stick with it. I'm going to go buy some today and see if that works. Also, i heard that if you rub the scars that helps. It supposedly breaks down the scar tissue and makes them more flat and less noticible! good luck and good job for stopping, I know how hard it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment