Sunday, July 25, 2010

Does Palmers Cocoa Butter work on acne scars?

I've been reading all sorts of reviews for Palmers cocoa butter and they're all inconsistent. Some websites recommend to use this product while others disagree. I guess bottom line is it just depends on your type of skin.. I do have an oily skin and I've been suffering with acne since i stopped taking birth control. I use the over the counter clearasil and so far it works but the scars are pretty prominent I just tried using the Palmers Cocoa butter and really hoping it'll work%26gt; HELP anyone?Does Palmers Cocoa Butter work on acne scars?
I personally haven't tried it. But I hear it does work. You might as well try.. Theres nothing to lose ;)


Good luckDoes Palmers Cocoa Butter work on acne scars?
I don't know if cocoa butter will help, but Ive been using Merderma for my acne scars. Its a slowwwww process, but I've used other dermatologist prescribed medicines, and this seems to work the best. Also, its not oily, which helps. Also, for my oily skin and large pores - :( -- i use queen helen's mint julep masque (found at all big durg stores) and keep oil blotting sheets with me. Sorry i cant help with your specific cocoa butter question, but i hope this gives you some insight.
your answer is in this site

No comments:

Post a Comment