Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I hide acne scars on my back?

I used to get really bad acne on my back, and it left the small of my back fairly scarred. I'm pretty self conscious about my back, and the scars have been there for 2-3 years. I have used Mederma on them for the past year, but it hasn't seemed to help much.





Now that it's summer, I'll be going to the pool and beach. What is a way I can hide the scars? Is there some sort of water proof cover up out there? Please help, thank youHow can I hide acne scars on my back?
I also agree with the previous poster...





Try one of the zenmed products for acne scaring... The acne scar kit seems to be a hit.





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/zenme鈥?/a>





And best of all they give you a 60 day money back guarantee!





Good luck,


MHow can I hide acne scars on my back?
follow these steps








# Begin with fresh, clean skin. Wash your skin with an oil-free cleanser designed to treat and clear acne. Follow this with an oil-free, light moisturizer. Oil-free products are essential for those prone to acne problems as the oil in other products tends to clog pores and contribute to additional blemishes.





# Use an oil-free concealer on areas with acne. Choose a concealer in a color as close to your natural skin tone as possible. Apply it in small, dabbing motions directly to blemishes and red areas using a makeup sponge or a clean finger to blend it in.





# Apply a light, oil-free foundation with a makeup sponge using a dabbing motion and blending outward to the outside areas of your face. Again, choose a foundation that best matches your skin tone for a natural look.





# Touch up any areas that need more coverage with the concealer by lightly dabbing and blending.





# Use a large makeup brush to apply a light layer of oil-free translucent powder. This will deliver a shine-free, even look and set the foundation and concealer for longer wear.
Get Lancome Waterproof Concealer (I know it's for women but it works) it's probably the best waterproof concealer I've used and put a bit on your palm then take some sunscreen and mix it together, you'll get a brownish paste which you can then rub on the small of your back, keep applying until it's all covered up :)
When you wash your hair all of the disgusting things from your hair end up coming through your back which causes you to get back acne.You should also wash your back right before coming out of the shower. You should use this product by Zenmed called the Derma Cleanse Capsules x 2,the ZENMED庐 Acne Gel,and the ZENMED庐 Gentle Cleanser I think this will allow you to go into the pool without having to worry about the acne on your back.Hope this helps =)
I don't think there is water proof cover up. But even so, don't worry about it, anyone judging you for them isn't worth any thought. Just have fun, it's summer.
Don't worry about the acne scars on your back. People are too focused on the ones on your face.
conceller

No comments:

Post a Comment