Sunday, July 25, 2010

Whats the quickest way to heal scars?

i cant stand these scars on my face, and cover up is basically useless. any advice?Whats the quickest way to heal scars?
I would try using an at home microdermabrasion. You can buy the little handheld thing at Wal Mart for about $35. It may take a few weeks but I have been using one once a week for about 6 weeks and most of my imperfections have gone away. It says it makes your skin more sensitive, so not to tan, but I haven't had a problem with this. I guess it kinda varies for each person? Or maybe just try a scar reducing cream such as PreferOn which can also be purchased at Wal MartWhats the quickest way to heal scars?
There are many good products on the market to help fade scaring. Go to Walmart or your local drug store and just ask the pharmacist.
Try and use cocoa butter it really helps!!!
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment