Monday, July 26, 2010

What are acne scars? & how can u get rid of them?

i have 3 on my cheek,that are magenta colored,smooth surfaced that i'm not sure wha it is. I've had it on my cheek for more than 6 months and they won't go away. I know its not pimple but i dont kno how to get it away. Thank You!What are acne scars? %26amp; how can u get rid of them?
First, ALWAYS have a sun screen on your face when you go outside. (put on 15-30 minutes before going out) .. even on a cloudy rainy day .. PUT sunscreen on. Heck, even when it's snowing! I have been doing that and I noticed my red marks healing faster. The sun makes them darker and harder to get rid of.





You can use Jojoba Oil or Emu Oil on your scars .. applied with a q-tip. I would go for Jojoba Oil since Emu oil is pretty expensive.





Pure 100% Aloe Vera is known to help heal scars. Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe gel is what I use on my face. I also use Apple Cider Vinegar. So far I notice a little difference in my red marks. (ACV can be found at shoprite or local market .. doesnt matter what brand -- Aloe Vera (make sure its 100% pure .. it will say on the bottle) -- can be found sometimes at your local market or CVS/walmart/walgreens)





Pure Vitamin E oil can also help. Put some on a q-tip on each scar before bed. Dont wash it off .. but leave some times to let it soak in. You can get the PURE STUFF from walgreens for about 7$. This is the exact bottle I have: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





You can also try Mederma, but that doesnt always work. Also exfoliate everyday (night only). I use St. Ives and that will help reduce them.What are acne scars? %26amp; how can u get rid of them?
How can you have them and yet not know what they are? Get your story straight first, then ask.
try to use some vitamin e oil or cocobutter on it, u can probally get it at your local pharmacy
Pimples are acne %26amp; acne can cause scars:


Avoid stress, don't wash your face too often, soap dries the skin increasing flaking, that can block the pores. The prescription lotion '; sulfacetamide '; clears blemishes by inhibiting the bacterial growth that causes acne. Should show improvement in about 2 weeks.





For scars you should consult a dermatologist, cosmetic surgery might be your best option for repairing significant skin damage. Be sure and discuss your options throughly with the dermatologist.
Mederma will work good. Just use a little and don't get it into your eyes.
go to a dermatologist, i think they would know better that us

No comments:

Post a Comment