Thursday, July 22, 2010

What are these red indented scars on my breasts?

I'm 16 and for about a year now I've had these scar-looking this on my breasts that are kinda red. what are they?


I'm not overweight. I have an a/nearly b size...they couldn't really be stretch marksWhat are these red indented scars on my breasts?
yes, they could be stretch marks


you don't have to be overweight to have stretch marks


stretch marks occur when you grow really fast and your skin doesn't have time to catch up


that's why pregnant women get them, their stomachs get really big faster then their skin can keep up


i'm 17 and sooo skinny and even i have a few stretch marks on my upper thighs/hips area


mine were a redish color, but they've gotten a lot lighter.. like almost white and you can barely see them anymore


i'm sure yours will tooWhat are these red indented scars on my breasts?
Can you email a picture of one of the marks. Not the


whole breast but just the scar. It may be acne, cherry


hemagiomas etc. Stretch marks usually look like


little purple branch like indentations!
They ARE stretch marks. Sorry. :( You don't have to have big boobs or be overweight to get them. Nature is cruel.
i got them last year and it was really obvious but now there totally gone nothing to worry about
Sounds like stretch marks = did your breast start growing really fast? That can do it!
Uh...yah .They are stretch marks.. they will get lighter as time goes on.
They prolly are strech marks!!!!
stretch marks...

No comments:

Post a Comment