Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of scars on my back?

from back acne? does proactiv lotion work?


prom is in less than a month and i need something that


will get rid of them FAST!How to get rid of scars on my back?
deep massages and perhaps laser surgery








.How to get rid of scars on my back?
If you currently HAVE back acne, go to your doctor and see if they'll prescribe you with something. Also, start taking Cod Liver Oil (you can buy it in caplets so it doesn't taste gross, but it really helps your skin, trust me)





If it;s just scarring, apply cocoa butter or vitamin E oil or something JUSt over the scars. Not all over your back, in case it makes you break out. But use a Q-Tip to dab it on the scars, and then rub it in. You have to do it a few times a day, but it will improve your scars, trust me.





best of luck!
you could try bio oil. It normally works over time, but that is the best treatment for fading scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment