Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is there any scars treatment I can buy in Norway?

I live in Norway, but I dont know if there are any treatments for scars. I searched on the net many times, but I couldnt find one.


Please help me.





Thanks!!Is there any scars treatment I can buy in Norway?
The Homeopathic remedy CALENDULA OINTMENT or Mother tincture 20 drops mixed in water, nothing works better on scars then this 100% natural remedy.


Take Care and God Bless !Is there any scars treatment I can buy in Norway?
HONEY WILL HELP.
Fish oil like Salmon or Cod Liver (frequently from Scandinavian countries) are very helpful. You can rub it in or make a paste with a little petroleum jelly or un-petroleum jell (usually made from castor beans). Then cover it with a bandage to let it work without running off. Also vitamin A %26amp; D ointment wil help if soon after injury.


Below is a link to some more high tech formulas and they mail internationally.


Good luck!
Norwegian women are know for the beauty and fineness of their skin. The Norwegian creams and treatments are super, but you say you have scars. In Norway there are many good dermatology Doctors. Search for Dermatology on the Norwegian websites. How lucky you are to live in Norway. To have a King and Queen for rulers. Norway is such a wonderful , rich country. Your scars may need the help of a wonderful Norwegian Doctor. Alt pa Norge !! Take care and Good Luck. fra en Norske .

No comments:

Post a Comment