Monday, July 26, 2010

Does mole removal leave scars and should i do it?

I have a small mole on my face just above my lip, it is slightly raised but not ooverly bad. However i absolutely hate it, would removal leave a scar and should i do it. If so where and how


Thanks :)Does mole removal leave scars and should i do it?
If you want a natural, at-home, inexpensive method, try this website, it worked for me:





http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/moles.h鈥?/a>





Good luck!Does mole removal leave scars and should i do it?
I've had bunch removed, do it with an expert, either a dermatologist or an oncologist.. this second is my favorite in case there is something wrong with it. They put a little anestesia and either they cut it or burn it.Easy and not painful,the scar is minimal and after a few months almost unperceptable. Good luck. I imagine it depends on the size of the mole but I've had some big ones removed and same thing, the scar heals nice and you can't notice.
I have had 2 moles removed. One was cut off and cauterized, which left a scar that was bigger than the mole. The other one was frozen. I was left with a large puffy scar, and half the mole grew back.





I have friends that went to a plastic surgeon for the same procedure and the scar is almost undetectable. Just do your homework before you get the work done. If the mole is considered a risk, you should consider getting it removed though.
Mole removal does leave a scar.. I had one removed from my hand a few years ago and the scar is still there (as well as some of the mole lol.. i guess it's growing back) If it's on your face it's usually done by a plastic surgeon (as opposed to your regular doctor) to ensure that any scarring is minimal. If you're really bothered by it, go for it, but if it's not a suspicious looking mole or there's no medical need to have it removed, you may need to pay for it.. i think it depends on what your coverage is like. Talk to your doctor. And regardless of how well it's removed, there obviously will be some healing time during which is will be visible that you've had the mole removed.
i have a mole just above my lip, and it has never bothered me. why do you have to have it removed, it gives your face character. why do you hate it? why can't you just feel good in your own body. why does everyone have to have something done. if it isn't causing trouble, just forget about it, it is part of you deal with it. if i were your parents i certainly would not pay for something so minor.
Mole removal does leave a scar a little bigger than the mole is itself.


Both me and my sister have had moles removed, hers healed up to and is bearly visable. yet mine is still purple and red in colour and raised, which make it rather visable.





for mole removal you should talk to your doctor.
if it's flat leave it...


i know this doesn't sound like what you wanna do but just put a dab of concealer on it...


i removed a mole that didn't stick up too much on my neck when i was a teen and it ended up leaving a bigger scar! wtf! right?





so just deal with it eventually you'll realize how unique it makes you and love it!
I've had moles removed from my elbows. I have small marks left from the treatment, but they are not bad. If its absolutely driving your crazy (like mine did), make an appointment with your doctor, and he will be able to remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment